October 2021 Energy Market Intel Webinar
Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 2 p.m. ET, where we provide updates on factors affecting energy prices, such as weather, gas storage and production, and domestic and global economic conditions. Don't miss out on this chance to ask or hear energy questions from businesses like yours.
This month's webinar will include:
- Constellations meteorology team's Winter 2021/'22 Forecast and why it may be a variable winter
- Growing evidence of inflation impacting the energy sector and its broader impact on the economy
- The impact of storage levels as we approach winter and what to expect from production in 2022
- A look at regional gas to power market relationships nationally but with a focus on ISONE this winter
- An update from the Constellation Tomato Club
Are you also growing tomatoes? We encourage/invite you to send us your photos at email@example.com for a chance to be featured!