September 2021 Energy Market Intel Webinar
Please join us on Wednesday, September 15th, at 2 p.m. ET, where we provide updates on factors affecting energy prices, such as weather, gas storage and production, and domestic and global economic conditions. Don't miss out on this chance to ask or hear energy questions from businesses like yours.
This month's webinar will include:
- The most up-to-date forecast from Constellation's meteorology team
- Notable developments and insights on the economy
- A check in on the status of natural gas storage, and current supply and demand fundamentals
- An assessment of important changes in the regional power markets and their impact on prices
- An update from the Constellation Tomato Club
Are you also growing tomatoes? We encourage/invite you to send us your photos at email@example.com for a chance to be featured!