June 2019 Energy Market Intel Webinar
Please join us on Wednesday, June 19th, at 2 p.m. ET, for our next webinar, where market analysts will have a conversation about:
- The trend of El Niño, which has weakened over the past month, could bring summer heat to the Southeast, Ohio Valley and Mid-Atlantic regions.
- A warm June in the Southeast could set up temperatures to be slightly above average in July across much of the East.
- Gas Fundamentals: Production is slowing its rate of growth — or is it just a temporary pause? Where do we stand with underground storage vs. a year ago vs. the 5-year average?
- A review of regional reserve margins per the North American Electric Reliability Corporation’s (NERC) Summer 2019 Reliability Assessment along with key risks that NERC identified in regards to CAISO and ERCOT.
- We will also review PJM’s delayed Capacity Auction for 2022/2023, NYISO’s Carbon Plan, as well as retirements and new generation in ISO-NE that will impact the generation landscape of their respective independent system operators (ISO).
We Want to Hear From You!
When registering, please submit your questions and any topics that you would be interested in learning about in future webinars.