April 2019 Energy Market Intel Webinar
Please join us on Wednesday, April 17th, at 2 p.m. ET, for our next webinar, where we will update listeners with key weather drivers for summer 2019 and current supply and demand metrics.
Topics will include:
- Summer Weather: What might an El Niño summer mean for power generation demand, both nationally and regionally?
- Gas Storage: We finished winter with 1.1 Tcf in storage, less than last year’s 1.4 Tcf. What does the current storage deficit mean for prices for the remainder of 2019 and next winter?
- Growing penetration of gas-fired generation as coal units retire
- Highlights from PJM’s 2018 State of the Market Report as gas-fired generation exceeds coal-fired generation for the first time in 2018
- Power & Gas Pricing Trends
We Want to Hear From You!
When registering, please submit your questions and any topics that you would be interested in learning about in future webinars.